Offset Printing Vancouver
Vancouver’s Experts in offset printing
Developed over a century ago, offset printing is a commonly used printing technique in which the inked image is transferred (or “offset”) from a plate to a rubber blanket and then on to the printing surface. Ideally selected to provide the efficiency and quality expected by our clients, BOND’s industry leading printing equipment from Ryobi and Heidelberg can meet most printing challenges.
BOND Reproductions specializes in offset printing brochures, rack cards, newsletters, magazines, stationery, business cards, folders and forms. We can put ink on paper from 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inches to 20 x 29 inches and everything in between.
The Offset Printing Process
During the printing process, the offset machine delivers a combination of ink and water on to a plate that covers the plate cylinder. The plate then moves the ink onto a piece of fabric that covers the offset cylinder. Finally, the paper is pressed against the offset cylinder by the impression cylinder, which transfers the ink on to the final product.
Why Choose Offset Printing
- Allows the widest range of colour re-production. Colours such as: bright fluorescents, Pantones®, metallics, foils and varnishes can all be produced using offset printers
- Offset printing allows the most accurate colour re-production and consistency
- A wide variety paper weights, size and textures can be used
- Adjustments to ink density can be made
- Offset printers often use better quality inks
- Large print runs can be reproduced extremely quickly