Colour Digital and CMYK+
Commercial digital printers do not look like your standard office copier – they are referred to as digital presses and can handle much larger sheets of paper and have greater capacity, quality and feature sets.
Varnishes and foiling are two popular examples of eye-catching finishes, but the added cost and time can make these projects prohibitive. CMYK+ changes
that. Combine stunning four-colour imagery with up to two Specialty Dry Inks – including a choice of metallic Silver, metallic Gold or Clear Dry
Inks (varishes) – in a single pass, all without sacrificing digital printing benefits such as economical short runs and personalized printing.
Why Choose Colour Digital
- Offer short turn around time, they print quickly, no drying time for inks
- Affordable, cost effective solution for smaller print runs – help keep your inventory low and material fresh
- Can be printed onto a variety of mediums up to 18pt. cover with image area up to 26″ x 14″
- Matte toner presses rival offset quality
- Variable data and addressing for marketing and Direct Mail pieces
- We can digitally print business cards, flyers, rack cards, tent cards, presentations, manuals, invitations, catalogues or any marketing or direct mail pieces
High-Speed Digital Printing Services (Black and White)
When you need multiple black and white copies fast, our high-speed Ricoh printers make short work of memorandums, minutes, price lists, binder contents, legal documents or reports. Our machines can print up to 135 pages per minute up to 1200×4800 dots per inch while printing and inserting tabs. Our entire network of Ricoh and Xerox machines can output over 90,000 impressions per hour. Why trust anyone else with your high-speed duplication services?