Careers at BOND
Digital Press Operator
Bond Reproductions is looking to add an experienced digital press operator to our growing business.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Previous experience running high volume digital print equipment.
- Comfortable with Windows operating systems, comprehensive understanding of PC handling and the intuition to learn new software.
- The ability to perform heavy lifts as well as being comfortable standing and walking for the duration of shift.
- Mechanical inclination with the ability to observe unique issues and troubleshoot equipment as required.
- Quick learning with the ability to adapt to changing workflow in a fast-paced environment.
- A basic understanding of bindery/finishing process and paper products.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Setting up files in ques, following procedures based on job ticket requirements.
- Proper color management/handling of print engines, spot color editing, custom color matching and ensuring accurate image registration.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to spot problems such as transparencies, missing images, fonts or other file errors.
- Maintaining an organized, clutter free work area and cleaning when required.
- Time management
- Following instructions and tasks as provided by supervisor.
Please note we will only be contacting candidates we intend to interview. Pay dependent on level of experience. This is a full-time position with enrollment in the company benefits program after our probationary period. Thank you for your interest in our company.
Bond Repro is a commercial printer in East Vancouver. We are looking for someone who has at least 2 years’ print industry experience for an estimating position. Efficiency is key as well as being detail-oriented. You will need to meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with your coworkers.
- Prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates through the company estimating system.
- Determine methods for production and provide quotes based on the most economical method.
- Working with 3rd party vendors to determine costs of specialized work.
- Revise estimates due to changes.
- Develop knowledge of materials available to achieve cost saving opportunities.
- Consult with sales, vendors, personnel in other departments to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Advise and provide direction and support to employees trying to determine specifications on a project.
- Develop detailed estimating knowledge of all the production equipment/procedures at Bond Repro
- 2 years printing industry experience
- Strong numerical, computer, and analytical skills.
- Highly knowledgeable of printing/bindery processes, paper, ink.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team oriented collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure while being accurate and detailed.
Our company offers competitive wages, based on experience, as well as medical/dental benefits.
Outside Sales / Account Manager
We are seeking an outside sales representative to join our company. The successful candidate will possess a sales background and will be responsible for meeting and or exceeding sales targets and thrives on opening new accounts.
The candidate will have a solid work ethic, excellent time management skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency and follows the sales process on every call.
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Establishing, developing and maintaining business with current and prospective customers
– Telephone calls and sales visits to existing and prospective customers
– Updating company database
– Completing paperwork accurately and on a timely basis.
– Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers.
The successful candidate with possess the following key attributes:
– Experience and success in B2B sales
– Thorough understanding of the sales process
– Excellent time management skills
– Strong organizational and planning skills
– Solid presentation skills
– Goal oriented
– Stays on track with goals
– Communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
– Comprehensive training and support
– Competitive compensation (base / commission / car allowance / bonuses)
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining the BOND sales team, email your resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for people who take pride in their work. Part-time to start, we provide competitive wages and training. If you are interested in joining our bindery team please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.