Careers at Bond
- Cut material using guidelines established on job docket – reading, understanding, and following written and verbal instructions is crucial.
- Manually lifting material on / off cutting table
- Cooperates with members of the production team and other departments of the company
- Dependability regarding punctuality, attendance, and accuracy of task execution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to program cutting sequences into guillotine cutter
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work area
- Will work on other pieces of equipment as dictated by production needs
Salary: $20.00 per hour.
- Dental & Extended health care (after 3 month probationary period)
- Paid time off
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will only be contacting candidates we intend to interview. Thank you for your interest in our company.
Looking to make some extra money?
Hours are flexible (Day shifts and night shifts till 11PM and weekends)
Candidates must be:
- Reliable, punctual.
- Have ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Attention to detail with focus on productivity.
- Mechanically inclined.
Various jobs performed will include:
-Hand collating, folding, padding and other entry level bindery work. Preference will be given to candidates that have previous experience with bindery.
As this position is casual/on call, it is possible to go a few weeks without work; we call in casual staff when we are busy enough. There is no guarantee of any kind about hours available.
If you show good aptitude and are willing and eager to learn this can develop into a full-time position with Medical/Dental benefits.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
If you are interested in joining our bindery team please email your resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our company. Please note only candidates we intend to interview will be contacted.