Careers at BOND
Outside Sales / Account Manager
We are seeking an outside sales representative to join our company. The successful candidate will possess a sales background and will be responsible for meeting and or exceeding sales targets and thrives on opening new accounts.
The candidate will have a solid work ethic, excellent time management skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency and follows the sales process on every call.
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Establishing, developing and maintaining business with current and prospective customers
– Telephone calls and sales visits to existing and prospective customers
– Updating company database
– Completing paperwork accurately and on a timely basis.
– Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers.
The successful candidate with possess the following key attributes:
– Experience and success in B2B sales
– Thorough understanding of the sales process
– Excellent time management skills
– Strong organizational and planning skills
– Solid presentation skills
– Goal oriented
– Stays on track with goals
– Communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
– Comprehensive training and support
– Competitive compensation (base / commission / car allowance / bonuses)
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining the BOND sales team, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for people who take pride in their work. Part-time to start, we provide competitive wages and training. If you are interested in joining our bindery team please email your resume to email@example.com.