Careers at BOND
Junior Prepress Position
We are a busy commercial print company searching for a junior prepress person.
The position calls for someone who works well in a fast-paced environment and has a sense of urgency. You can keep a cool head and let logic prevail, and you are great at recalling information from memory and keeping tabs on your past actions and file management. You are observant and present in the moment, allowing you to multitask and prioritize your work.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Prinect, Quite and/or PitStop knowledge (training on-the-job)
- Accurate typesetting and proofreading skills
- Math and logical problem solving abilities
- Interpret written and verbal instructions with accuracy
- Aptitude for basic colour theory
- Organized and attentive
- Perform preflight to print ready digital files
- Set graphics, type and perform variable data cleanup and merging
- Communicate effectively to sales the results of any preflight errors
- Create impositions using industry software
- Adhere to file management practices and follow archiving procedures with no error
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please tell us about yourself, and let us know of your relevant experience and interests.
The position is full time, daytime hours.
Sheet-fed Offset Press Operator
BOND is one of Western Canada’s largest provider of offset and digital printing; we offer a wide range of printing services including Design, Web To Print, Direct Mail to Finishing and Fulfillment.
BOND is looking for a motivated self starter to join the production team as Heidelberg press operator.
- Experience in operation of Heidelberg SM52 and PM74
- Strong mechanical skills in combination with basic print production or manufacturing experience
- Attention to detail
- Target and goal driven
- Committed to producing offset printing of the highest quality and calibre
- Ability to work well with others with little or no supervision
- Shiftwork and overtime are requirements
Part time and full time positions available. Competitive wages and company medical and dental benefit program.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside Sales / Account Manager
We are seeking an outside sales representative to join our company. The successful candidate will possess a sales background and will be responsible for meeting and or exceeding sales targets and thrives on opening new accounts.
The candidate will have a solid work ethic, excellent time management skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency and follows the sales process on every call.
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Establishing, developing and maintaining business with current and prospective customers
– Telephone calls and sales visits to existing and prospective customers
– Updating company database
– Completing paperwork accurately and on a timely basis.
– Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers.
The successful candidate with possess the following key attributes:
– Experience and success in B2B sales
– Thorough understanding of the sales process
– Excellent time management skills
– Strong organizational and planning skills
– Solid presentation skills
– Goal oriented
– Stays on track with goals
– Communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
– Comprehensive training and support
– Competitive compensation (base / commission / car allowance / bonuses)
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining the BOND sales team, email your resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for people who take pride in their work. Part-time to start, we provide competitive wages and training. If you are interested in joining our bindery team please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.